Work In The Comfort Of Your Home
Work at home specialists Arise Virtual Solutions is rapidly expanding in the UK thanks to a huge expansion in its service to leading brands such as BT, Sky, NPOWER and Square Trade.
Throughout January and February they will be running certification courses for Square Trade, Sky and Npower.
Servicing NPOWER from the comfort of your own home, you will be responsible for answering customer queries and general inbound customer service calls.
This could range from:
- Updating a meter reading
- Taking a payment
- Setting up a payment plan
- Some calls may be a little more complex, but your certification course will ensure you are comfortable and capable of answering these with support available at all times
- You will also need to ensure all procedures are carried out with in the regulatory requirements, whilst ensuring that NPOWER customer's interests are at the forefront of the service you provide.
While servicing Sky from the comfort of your own home you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting Customer's issues with their satellite signal
- Handle any issues that are occurring with their Sky boxes
- You will book engineer visits either for installing brand-new Sky TV installations or to resolve any TV technical issues
- Other queries may involve taking payments, answering bill queries or performing upgrades to the customer's TV package.
- The Sky knowledge base will support you with all of the different types of customer queries that you will encounter.
With Remote Employment and iHubbub's help, Arise are looking for agents who either have previous customer service experience or delivered customer service in a face to face context.
You will need excellent communication and problem solving skills, be empathetic and remain calm under pressure. Working from home you need to be self-motivated, honest and reliable.
If you would like to know how you can service from the comfort of your own home, choose your clients and choose your hours, all whilst working for your own company, then why not click the 'Apply' button.
If you like what you see, but would like to read all the details about working from home with Arise, find out more here.