Print and Interactive Designer
Remote or Home Worker, United Kingdom.Contact Mary for:
I’m an experienced Graphic Designer with expertise in producing design for print, interactive publications and presentations. Skills include illustration (hand-rendered or computer-generated) and corporate storytelling, brought to life with captivating and dynamic effect.
I’ve been privileged to work alongside an enviable list of clients from a diverse range of sectors - local businesses to global brands. Mixing and matching skills with their existing Marketing, Design, PR, Print and Web specialists.
I’ve worn a number of different hats in my career - Artworker, Illustrator, Copywriter, Studio Manager, Senior Designer, Account Handler and general Trouble-shooter. As a result, I’ve developed a unique ability to navigate complex projects relatively unscathed. My professional value comes down to the following:
- I’m design-led and results-driven with a keen eye for an opportunity to meet or exceed strategic objectives. Why is this valuable? Because having a well-developed understanding of the whole process (including the purpose of the design in the first place) and the most effective route to market, gets the best results while saving time, money and stress
- I’m collaborative with a can-do, make-it-happen attitude
- I was designing before Apple produced their first Mac
- I’m particular but not precious. I never sulk if an amendment is required - honestly
- I'm pioneering, curious and unafraid to take risks to keep on top of industry trends
- I’m the calm one. I make decisions not problems
- I go the extra mile
I love making new professional acquaintances. So do get in touch if you want to talk design projects, business opportunities or just to say hello.
Specialities: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, QuarkXpress, PowerPoint, EPUBS, design for litho and digital print, interactive presentations, sales presentations, hand-rendered or computer-generated illustration, digital surrealism, and brand story-telling.