My client provide Chip & Pin services to small businesses across the UK. They currently sign up more new customers every day than any other business in the industry. In fact, They sign up a new one every seven minutes and their customers carry out over £1 billion in transactions. They've been selected as the official partner for over 60 nationwide federations and associations, showing just how highly They're thought of by their customers.
Their Sales Consultants have access to a database of over 800,000 SMEs across the country, and when they contact these businesses they have an unbeatable product offering;
• The lowest rates in the industry saving merchants up to 40% – AND capped for the duration of the contract
• Turnaround in days – the industry average is 4-6 weeks!
• UK based customer support, 24/7
They're now looking for talented, motivated and driven individuals to join their successful team based in Notting Hill. You’ll need natural charm, rapport building ability and outstanding communication skills. You’ll be signing up small business owners on contracts so you’ll need to be confident in your sales skills as well as your product knowledge. Don’t panic though, full training is provided so you don’t need to be familiar with Chip & Pin machines, yet.
You’ll impress them by learning quickly and knowing what it takes to negotiate a great deal, while consistently showing that you care about hitting targets and making money. The role involves cold calling businesses around the UK, finding out what service they currently get and then convincing them to sign up with them. They have the best product in the market so that should be the easy bit! You’ll need to have experience of working in telesales and thriving in a fast paced and competitive culture. A proven history of selling business to business is great, as is a proven history of hitting targets. If you don’t have that you’ll have to convince them that you’re just about to prove it (which is where your sales skills will be useful).
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show you have the attitude and skills to be number 1 in your team, this is where you need to work. They have an office environment with great earnings potential, regular incentives and a great culture.
• Strong communications skills
• Ambitious. Motivated by success. Positive mindset.
• Minimum 1 years consultative sales experience with proven record of success
• Experience in selling financial products a plus, but not necessary
• Immediate Availability
• Make outbound telesales calls to prospective customers
• Assist customers with info required to make a buy decision
• Follow-up customer calls for legal documentation requirements & contract
• Coordinate with other marketing channels (e.g. Direct Mail, Web Marketing, etc).
• Credit & Debit Card Processor serving SME market
• Strong financial backing founded by successful UK Entrepreneurs
• Recession proof business in a rapidly growing market.
• Small team environment. Intense but fun work culture
• London based