In a man’s view, women's clothing is much more complicated than men's clothing. The system of sizes is very different and always confusing. They have more types of clothes than men, e.g. shoes, pants or shirts and bras, dresses, and skirts, over that. While men’s clothes usually have only one function, women’s are not just for keeping warm but also for keeping other people's (usually men’s) eyes on the ladies.
While your Love visits extremely expensive women’s clothing stores, keep your mouths shut if don’t want to get into trouble. The better bra or panties she would buy the better mood she’ll have to cook you something tasty. Just admire her and never say any rejections to her choice. This is advice from not just a regular men, but from one who worked as a Victoria's Secret store manager (who helped thousands of men shop for a gift, and listened to women complaining about their men). This advice article is in a friendly manner but should be treated very firmly.
A brief overview of the most common materials of women’s clothing stores:
- Cotton. This is almost the basic one, and it's one of the most popular choices among women’s clothing stores, especially on hot summer days. Cotton breathes and does not cause irritation or allergy;
- Satin. Many women love satin undergarments and clothes, that’s why they are easy to find in all women’s clothing stores. This type is very useful for women if they have some special occasion.
- Silk. This is pretty expensive, but luxury fabric for underwear and dresses. It's definitely not very practical, but a very common choice of most women.
- Synthetic. Many women’s clothing stores sell exactly synthetic, because they are much cheaper than the previous variants. They are less comfortable and don't tend to be very breathable.
- Blends. This option is very comfortable for everyday usage. It is a cotton/modal blend. They are usually very soft, comfortable, and breathe as well.
All of these types of materials are available almost in any clothing store, if you decided to make a present for your wife or girlfriend, be aware that the quality and actual appeal can vary wildly. Every woman deserves to have what she feels most comfortable in – some would choose only silk while others can be less whimsical. Decided to present her undergarments? – First check her wardrobe, one might like only cotton week-panties, another wears only seduction drawer style. Women have good day panties, and bad day panties, wear-to-the-gym panties, sleepover panties, etc. So if you don’t know all the variety, check the wardrobe first and then come to a clothing store and ask the assistant to help you with your purchase. Sometimes the best solution is simply to take her with you and say magical words: choose all you want today, I’ll pay for it! Be sure, this will be the best present for many and even more women.
Donald Young – ex-sales manager in Victoria’s Secret on behalf of http://www.northernreflections.com women's clothing online store web-site, with his advice about purchasing clothes for your Loves.