Do Home Workers Have A Better Love Life?
Do Home Workers Have A Better Love Life?
Do you believe that home business couples have a better love life? Complete our quick 3 minute survey to be in with a chance to win prizes worth over £2000!
Do you work from home with your partner or hubby? And do you believe that home business couples have a better love life?
Some would say they don't because they work together and get bored with each other or end up flat out exhausted from having the other around.
Ken and Paula Sheridan, founders of iHubbub beg to differ. They find this completely the opposite. Instead of being bored with each other, they can't wait for their home working day to end so they can spend more quality time together.
So they're now on the hunt to find out if more home business couples are like them or if their relationships are frazzled by working together.
Many home workers we've interrogated have sworn that they too believe their love life has improved with working together because they can nip off at any time to do special things together.
Even better – iHubbub is giving away some great prizes to the lucky winners of our Home Working Love Life draw ...
Just complete our quick 3 minute survey to be in with a chance to win some great couples prizes, including:
|Zamzam Riad and Spa in Marrakech worth £850||Luxury Hotel Break worth £500|
|Memory Foam Mattress worth £500||Passion Package worth £145|
|4 Gorgeous Handbags worth £232|
What do you think? Is this couple above like you and your loved one?
- If you run a home business together part time or full time
- Or if you are planning a future business together and have comments or opinions on how home working can improve your love life, let us know.
- Or you may have first hand experience on what elements makes your love life better.
- Better still you may want to share any interesting stories on how home working with your partner has improved your love life.
It only takes a couple of minutes and you are in with a chance to win some great couples prizes.
This great prize includes 3 nights at Zamzam Riad & Spa in Marrakech for a winning home business couple, including meals, drinks (not alcohol), full hammam treatment with black soap and mineral mud and a traditional Moroccan cooking class.
Zamzam Riad is an exotic riad in the medina of Marrakech.
Your adventure starts as soon as you enter this splendid riad. You are struck by the silence and tranquillity. Birds sing in the ancient palm tree, in the distance the gentle splashing of the fountain and the gorgeous smells of jasmine and spices instantly transport you to another world. The hustle and bustle of life are soon forgotten.
Zamzam hosts 7 bedrooms and suites over the ground and first floor, all decorated to create individual experiences. A number of stylish French and Moroccan antiques furnish the bedrooms together with hand woven Berber carpets and Moroccan artefacts sourced locally.
The salon with its magnificent fireplace is ideal for sipping a cocktail before leaving for dinner, or dining inside in the cooler months with the roaring fire. There are a number of common areas, including the courtyard shaded by the palm, which are wonderful for breakfast, writing, reading or playing games.
The terrace with views of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains, provides a tented area with Moroccan sofas and cushions; to have breakfast or unwind with a drink. Also on the terrace is a solarium with sun beds and intimate dining tables for a lazy lunch or dinner under the stars.
Other riad facilities include a pool (heated in the winter), Moroccan Spa with hammam, Wi-Fi, iPod docks, and concierge service.
If you want to experience Moroccan Riad dining at its best, you need look no further than Zamzam.
The prize is available to take in Jan, May, June, July, Aug and September months. Travel arrangements to and from Zamzam Riad is the winner's responsibility.
Find out more at www.riadzamzam.com
Prize value: £850.00
This fabulous prizes gives you a luxury hotel break at Luton Hoo Hotel in Bedfordshire, courtesy of British History Breaks.
Your prize will include an overnight stay at one of Britain’s finest country houses, this classic Georgian building has hosted an impressive roll call of aristocracy and royalty over the years.
The winning couple will:
- be treated to a stay in a junior suite within the mansion house
- enjoy a 3-course dinner in the two AA Rosette winning Wernher Restaurant
- receive a full English breakfast
- welcomed to the residential use of the Country Club facilities
If you are able to pull yourself away from the impeccable 5 star service then Capability Brown’s formal gardens are a joy to explore. Bedfordshire, South of England.
Prize value: £500.00
Memory Foam Warehouse are providing a Coolmax Deluxe mattress to suit your bed.
Memoryfoamwarehouse.co.uk specialises in high quality memory foam mattresses which are produced by specialist on-site teams.
It’s no surprise that the Coolmax is one of the firm’s most popular mattresses, with a washable hypoallergenic cover, deep layer of visco elastic memory foam and 15cm of superior, highly resilient reflex foam to support the whole body.
The benefits of a memory foam mattress is as follows:
- Sleep is a vital part of our well-being, so investing in a good quality, durable and body embracing memory foam mattress has many health benefits.
- Unlike conventional mattresses, memory foam moulds to the unique shape of your body, distributing your body weight evenly and reducing movement.
- This balanced support along your body’s natural lines and curves, significantly reduces pressure on your spine and also your joints, allowing you to feel more relaxed and drift off to sleep peacefully and deeply.
Prize value: £499.99
For a really romantic trip, The Bristol Hotel will leave a Do Not Disturb sign on your door and provide the time, space and luxuries to help you make the most of your stay.
From £145 per room per night for a couple this Passion Package includes:
- Complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Room overlooking Bristol’s historic Harbourside
- Bottle of Champagne
- A selection of chocolate-dipped fruits
- Passion kit
- Breakfast for two at The River Grille, or room service at a time to suit you
- Extended late check-out to 3pm
- Use of residents-only gym
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Find out more: http://www.doylecollection.com/hotels/the-bristol-hotel/packages
Strictly subject to availability on night chosen.
Must be taken before end of March 2015.
Prize value: £145.00
We have 4 gorgeous bags worth a total of £232 to give away to winning lady-loves!
Ella is a stylish alternative to a boring briefcase. This thoughful bag is big enough for your laptop and any documents or files you need for meetings. You have two bottle holders, but we find one is great for your compact umbrellas or glasses case.
You also have a clutch bag for your purse, mobile and other personal bits so you can just grab this bag when you are heading out of your meeting for lunch.
The PVC bag is great for make-up or storing your mobile device cables.
As in all Mia Tui bags you have clips for your keys so there is NO chance of losing them and scratching around to find carkeys, and pen pockets.
The Ella bag also comes with a long detachable strap if you're on a long walking journey and need to strap the bag over your shoulder or body.
All Mia Tui bags are made with ultra soft faux-leather. Find out how you can bag a gift for all seasons.
If you don't win one of these excellent bags you can use our special member discount code to receive 30% off the Ella or Grace bag.
Pop along to http://miatui.com/ and add your special discount code: hub30 to get your bag now!
Prize value: each bag is worth £58
Prize value: £232
Follow these quick steps to ensure you can get your hands on one of these fantastic prizes!
- Login to your iHubbub account!
- Once logged in, hover over the menu tab called 'Me' and navigation to your 'dashboard'.
- In the top right block you will see the competition details and the survey link.
Hurry - we only have 200 entries available. If you leave it for an hour you may come back and find you are too late!
Terms And Conditions
The competition is only open to anyone who completes the survey.
1. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash or credit alternative available. iHubbub will put you in touch with the prize sponsor and it is up to you to arrange your the final detals of collecting or partaking in your prize.
2. All winners must be from the UK as prizes can only be claimed within the UK.
3. In the event of circumstances outside its control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prize be unavailable for any reason.
4. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK.
5. The main prize winners will be notified when the competition closes.
6. All employees of iHubub and associated prize sponsors are not permitted to enter the prize draw.
7. All entrants must be a member of iHubbub.
These instructions form part of the rules and acceptance of the rules is a condition of entry. No responsibility can be accepted for lost of misplaced entries.