Best Social Site 2013
iHubbub is wildly excited to be voted the Best Social Site 2013 in the Blue Drop Awards.
This is a fantastic achievement ... even if we do say so ourselves!
Our Co-Founders and Team have been working to bring all home based business entrepreneurs a social community where they can promote their products or freelance services.
And now we have been awarded as the best home business social site!
We were judged on innovation, best practices, content, structure and navigation, visual design, functionality and overall experience. The competition was tough, and out of 130 nominees we came up tops.
How cool is that?!?
Our development team at iHubbub is always looking for new and exciting ways to help support your home business. So please do give us any of your feedback.
Our latest home business and freelancer maps are proving popular and they are a great way to promote your business for free.
If you have ideas on how we can help you and your home business, please drop us a line on our contact page.
Home Business Community Award Winner
Blue Drop Awards were handed out by Blue Drop Awards founder Ben Finklea, in Portland Oregon, to celebrate the best community-driven websites built in Drupal.
“We appreciate the support from the Drupal Community ” said Ben Finklea, CEO, Volacci. “The Blue Drop Awards were created to promote Drupal to the greater technology community and to recognize innovative, next-generation websites and the companies that built them. ”
Here are the Blue Drop Awards 2013 winners
- Best B2C website is DC Comics developed by Metal Toad Media
- Best B2B website is Door3 developed by Door3
- Best Government website is US Department of State developed by Advomatic & Threespot
- Best Health Care website is mHealth Grand Tour developed by d2 solutions
- Best Education website is MIT Electrical Engineering & Computer Science developed by Genuine Interactive
- Best Political Website is Australian Workers Union developed by Sitback
- Best Marketplace/eCommerce Website is Kixify developed by Appnovation
- Best Retail Website is The Crossing at Fox Run developed by 108 degrees
- Best Social Website is iHubbub developed by iHubbub
- Best Media Website is Electrical Contractor Magazine developed by Unleashed Technologies
- Best Entertainment Website is Basel developed by Cando
- Best Sports Website is Clubsports developed by Project 6 Design
- Best Religion and Spirituality Website is Kirken in Kobenhavn developed by Paytz & Co
- Best Non-Profit Website is United States Naval Institute developed by Unleashed Technologies
- Best Fundraising Website is Catapult developed by Mindgrub
- Best Advocacy Website is Global Zero developed by Advomatic & Free Range
- Best Association Website is American Astronomical Society developed by Bluespark
- Best Personal Website is Catherine Zerba developed by 108 Degrees
- Drupal Book of the Year is Capturing Community authored by Michael Silverman Duo Consulting
- Drupal Module of the Year is Goals Module developed by Duo Consulting
- Drupal Event of the Year is DrupalCon Denver organized by the Drupal Association
The Site of the Year:
Representing more than 630,000 contributors and developers, Drupal is the largest, most active open-source technology community in the world. With thousands of sites leveraging Drupal, the Blue Drop Awards program is designed to be the first democratic, voter-driven recognition program for Drupal members.